Structural engineers and builders are now using structural 2D drafting services in their construction projects more frequently. One of the reasons behind this is the immense significance of structural drafting in the industry nowadays. Amongst all other related construction services, it is the most sensible to use.
What is structural 2D drafting?
It is a process of creating accurate structural drawings of buildings as per certain criteria of users. These drawings are a result of building design calculations, structure design and detailed sketches. Also 2D presentational plans of building design, section and detail working drawings are covered in order to drafting services develop quality structure drawings. As per structural drafting outputs, users can plan their future construction activities.
What are various applications of structural 2D drafting?
As it has a large number of utilities, it is quite helpful to users. Some of the most used applications are as follow:
• Structural layouts with decking, joist for Reinforced Cement Concrete beam framing
• Foundation Plan Drawing with footing and column schedules
• 2D drafting drawings, structure drafting design and structure specifications
• Structural drawings, residential building drawings, house drawings, building design drawings
• Residential drafting, CAD drafting and design
• Sheet Pile foundation drawings, pre-stressed structure drawings
Above mentioned applications of structural drafting are on high demand and have good importance in the industry these days. Using them effectively, users can get desired outputs from construction projects.
Now as structure drafting is a decisive phase of any project, it is preferred to make it done by structure drafters. They are professional engineers and possess strong domain knowledge in the field of 2D drafting. Also they have good information regarding recent CAD drafting standards and are capable of handling latest tools and technologies.